Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Donald

Eventually, HBO will do a movie about this election. Who should play you?

Donald Trump says, "Somebody really, really handsome. That's the only thing that matters. I don't care if he can act well. He's got to be really, really good-looking. OK?"

What this reenforces to me is that we have a country where you can even get a voice if you are stupid. Not meaning Trump but the voter. Trump is an egomaniac, plain and simple; and those who subscribe to his "show boating" extremists views are part of our America who are allowed to be stupid, in my view. If it were me, I would be embarrassed to let anybody know I followed a certifiable egotistical idiot's view. This is a time when I really miss your my brother. I'd love to hear his comments. He was really passionate. I mainly am running my mouth and looking for blogging material. 


No comments: