Wednesday, May 06, 2015

MOST AMERICANS ARE STUPID

I use to have a blog called, "Most Americans Are Stupid." I know it sounds arrogant but I believed it. Not dumb but stupid. 

I was really encouraged after the President's first term election, not in terms of politics as much as a new direction after what I considered 8 years of disaster; two wars and the worst economy since the Great Depression. 

My hopes have not materialized and I am thinking of reviving my blog, mainly because of the next presidential election. An example: Hillary and Bill have typical Clinton problems (honesty/credibility) but it seems to make no difference to polled Democratic  voters. In full disclosure, I confess that I will vote for Hillary if that is the only choice but what about Bernie Sanders. New ideas but it is as though he got lost at the train station. WTF. As of yet, no traction for Bernie. Crazy. 

No comments: