Friday, March 13, 2015

COLONEL, TELL IS WHAT YOU REALLY THINK?

What do you think of our Congress now?  I'm so disgusted with those assholes. It just goes to prove once again that the Republicans will go to any length to try to discredit Obama and pander to their ultra conservative constituents. They disgust me. And especially because they don't propose any alternative courses of action, they just stay in the non-critical attack mode. 

And what about Hillary?  Has she shot herself in the foot?  Frankly I'm not sure I care. WR, Colonel, USA. Ret.



APPLAUSE 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I  totally agree with you about our politicians. The height of a broken system and we can't fix it. Those who are most affected, still support those who go against their own interests: the dismantling of our social system in every way. 

I surely hope Hillary doesn't run (sure she will). Do we want yo deal with things like private email accounts, shady dealings constantly. I don't see anybody on the horizon. What about Joe Biden? I would go for Joe. He is always putting foot in the mouth but think he is harmless. Anyone but the Republicans. 


No comments: