Saturday, January 24, 2015

WHATEVER WORKS

Went with my buddy from high school to see his parents that live last month. I have not seen them since High School. They are in their upper 80s and very spry. I asked them what kept them going.
1)They take long walks each day
2)Involved in Churchthis is a great formulae. 
3)Meet their friends at Bojangles everyday...had to laugh at that one....
This is a great formulae. And, you are right, whatever works. I love "Bojangles." My brother, Raz, use to say about them, "you could read the paper through their ham biscuits." True but delicious. 
The WSJ did a whole section on how people handled old age and your friend's folks would fit with them. The only thing that WSJ would add is "sex." In their survey, couples said intimacy was very important.    



No comments: